SKIN, HAIR & INJECTABLES
TURN BACK TIME & ENHANCE YOUR NATURAL BEAUTY
Wish you could turn back time & enhance your natural beauty? To look as youthful on the outside, as you feel on the inside.
We’re passionate about creating youthful, fresh and radiant beauty enhancements that look so natural people will be wondering, has she, or hasn’t she?
Our non-surgical advanced skin treatments and injectables help you to brighten, tighten, smooth, lift and plump your skin.
They can also help to remove unwanted hair so that you can live hassle free, or reverse hair loss to help you feel confident again.
Treatments are suitable for all skin types, and most can be done during your lunch hour.
With a doctor onsite, cosmetic nurses delivering all skin and injectable treatments, premium products and stringent safety standards, you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
Get in touch today for a free consultation to discuss your issues, needs and goals. We can let you know which treatments best meet your needs, so you don’t even need to know exactly what treatments you need before the consultation.
Skin & Hair
Advanced non-invasive intense pulse light (IPL) laser with radio frequency, a cooling system and super hair reduction (SHR). It delivers 4 x efficiency, so you’ll get greater results with fewer treatments and minimal pain.
- Skin: IPL boosts the skin’s natural healing process and production of collagen and elastin to help create fresh, radiant and youthful skin.
- Rejuvenation: tightens, plumps, clears skin and reduces pores and fine lines.
- Pigmentation removal: helps remove unwanted marks such as age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and scarring.
- Acne removal: destroys acne bacteria to help reduce acne and scaring.
- Vascular removal: helps reduce spider veins.
- Hair removal: SHR pain free hair reduction so that you can be more confident and live hassle free.
Free consultation including skin analysis, Woods lamp, skin typing and test patch.
Use your own blood plasma to rejuvenate your skin and hair.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a scientifically proven treatment that uses your blood’s own super healer cells (growth factors) to regenerate and rejuvenate skin and hair. Using patented Alocuro technology provides a higher platelet concentration (6 x baseline). Learn more
- Skin rejuvenation: reverse the signs of ageing and regenerate damaged skin using your own blood. PRP is injected into the skin (face, neck, décolletage, hands, tummy, buttocks and thighs) to stimulate collagen production and your skin’s natural anti-ageing process. It can be used in areas where dermal fillers are not safe.It helps to:
- increase healing
- improve volume, tone, texture, elasticity and overall skin health
- plump the skin
- smooth out crow’s feet and reduce under eye circles/hallows
- reduce pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, sun damage and stretch marks.
- Hair rejuvenation: treat androgenetic alopecia (male or female pattern baldness) with PRP injections into the scalp to reverse hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
Regenerate the cells naturally and boost healing with infrared red or blue LED light.
The treatment boosts collagen to rejuvenate the skin, increases circulation and kills the bacteria that causes acne and other skin conditions.
Polish and deeply exfoliate the skin using a non-invasive resurfacing facial treatment.
This removes black heads and dead skin cells, stimulates blood flow and boosts cellular turnover, elasticity and circulation to unleash youthful, refreshed, glowing and even toned skin.
Skin needling (medical grade)
Activate the body’s natural healing response.
Skin needling uses micro needles to puncture the skin’s epidermis layer (outer layer) and penetrate the dermal-epidermal junction to promote new blood vessel formation. The treatment is boosted with the use of saline or hyaluronic acid. It can also be teamed with PRP.
- Skin rejuvenation: boost collagen and elastin for smoother, firmer and more even skin tone, and reduce pores and scarring.
- Reduce stretch marks: reduce stretch marks and scar tissue.
Shape, contour, plump, tighten or lift your face with non-surgical dermal filler injections.
You can also increase facial symmetry or boost volume to enhance your natural beauty. Dermal filler injections are made from a naturally occurring substance.
Popular treatment areas include lips, cheek bones, chin, jawline, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, under eye circles and buccal hollows.
Free consultation to discuss your aesthetic issues, needs and goals.
Smooth out wrinkles using non-surgical injections.
Anti-wrinkle injections relax the muscles by blocking signals travelling from the nerves to the muscles. With the muscle no longer contracting, the wrinkles relax and soften reducing lines and smoothing out wrinkles.
Other skin treatments
Pricing coming soon
*Due to government restrictions on advertising, we unfortunately can’t list the brand names of the injectables we use. Please give us a call and we will let you know the brands we use.
Frequently asked questions.
Most treatments can be done during the lunch hour as there is minimal downtime.
Most people do not find treatments painful due to our advanced machines and application techniques.
There is some discomfort with anti-ageing injections, dermal fillers and PRP as they are injected into the skin. A topical anaesthetic cream or gel is used to numb the skin for PRP and anti-ageing injections. Dermal filler injections include an anaesthetic gel.
Your safety is our priority, we only use leading scientifically proven products and treatments. We also have a doctor on site with cosmetic nurses delivering all skin, hair and injectable treatments.
Any treatment risks or side effects will be explained at the free consultation.